BICYCLE TRADE-IN PROGRAM Have you been dreaming of a new road bike or perhaps a new off-road crusher? Or maybe it's time to ease up and climb on a more relaxing hybrid bike? If you're ready to move on to your next bike but don't know how to find a home for your old bike, we can help. That's why we have the Wana Bike Trade-In Program.
How the Program Works:
1. Bring in your bike for a trade-in evaluation
2. Give us 48 hours to evaluate your bicycle so we can make an offer.
3. The following considerations are made when coming up with a trade-in value a. Repairs required for re-sell of the bicycle.
Current market value cost.
Carrying cost (our cost of keeping the bike in our inventory until we can re-sell the bike)
4. If you accept the offer, we will issue a gift card that can be used for purchase towards a new bike equal to or greater than the value of the trade-in.
1. We will trade for bikes from all major brands (Trek, Cannondale, Specialized, Giant). We will not take trade-in on department store bicycles.
2. Trade-in bicycles must be safe and operable.
3. We accept trade-ins on all style of bicycles including road, mountain, hybrid and tandems.